Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pee, Pee, and more Peeeeeeeeee....

I should be working but thought I would write/type real quick. Okay so last night I had lots of energy...Everyone was in bed and I did laundry, watched "The Hills" online, and relaxed. I was getting tired and I climbed into bed awwwwww so nice as I am laying there I am smelling pee I check my pillow, my blankets, and then the sheets. Keep in mind I just changed my sheets yesterday so this should of been a pleasant experience.....Gross my sheet smelt like pee????? Okay so I go downstairs and get on the couch oh how lovely next thing you know I am awaken by Jaxon screaming, I am wet, I am soaked.....Run upstairs change him and of course he wants to get in our bed.... we went downstairs and layed on the couch. Get up this morning walk into the laundry room to put on the dryer and Chuy has peed...yes I stepped in it. Get Emmy up change her diaper actually put on her panties while she eats her breakfast next thing I know she has peed too. On the floor on her chair as it is trickiling down and I am cleaning up this mess trying to get Jaxon to school all I can think of is BREATH and patience patience patience. What a morning
Jaxon has been doing pretty well with the whole wetting his bed but still changing his sheets a couple times a week and my bed now. Any suggestions to make the smell go away other than taking a vacation by myself:) because thats not going to happen?
One more thing. I had just put Emmy down for a nap as I am finishing my post I hear her go in her room and not only has she climbed out of her crib but is laying on her changing table waiting for her diaper to be changed (which was not even wet). She has been doing this the past couple days either in the mornings or after naps. I just took the changing table out of her room as I am doing that I look and she is in Jaxons room standing on his bookshelf......OMGoodness!!!!! I am with her right now but I swear she is a monkey and hopefully I don't have a heart attack by 32.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha, wow so pee evrywhere!!!!!! that is lovely something to look forward to!

Psyd Effex said...

Ask Tara about the days of pee, poop, and vomit...from all three of the kids at once. And three cats and a dog in the house. And one bathroom. She was happy to get rid of her carpet!

Gramma Jayne said...

Ok, I will NOT let it be known I am laughing... but I cannot help it! There is nothing new under the sun as old Solomon wrote in the OT; such similar happenings in every household with children. My old diaries show similar experiences. Just pray for strength and endurance... and a massive sense of humor, Jenny! You can do this mothering job!

Tara said...

I am trying really hard not to bust out laughing cuz the kids are right here and then they would want to know whats so funny and I'd have to tell them all about auntie pee pee, opps, mean auntie jenny. Ok, so you lost me - pee in your bed? who's? dog, jaxon or jacob?? and where WAS jacob? did the dog pee on jaxon? and why is emma potty training when I have been wiping butts for literally 14 years????? Don't you just love the days where it seems that all you are doing is mopping up bodily fluids that came from someone besides yourself?? :)

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Jenny, are you trying to turn my biological clock backward??? I am sorry that I can't help but laugh right now. I hope you are too. Sounds like you and Jacob need to come to Temecula for some wine tasting!!!