Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jaxon Sings




Last Sunday Jaxon along with other children from his preschool sang at church. He stayed on stage the whole time and joyfully sang with his friends. I am very proud of Mr. Jaxon and relieved at the same time. For the past couple years as much as I have loved and adored him he wasn't exactly the easiest child. However, the past six months he has really done a 180. He communicates much better, listens and is able to rationalize with, and really tries to make the right choices...Not to mention a great brother. Saying that lately he has been fibbing a little bit for example he drew a happy face on his dresser and when I confronted him he said Emma did it....I tried telling him that Santa is listening and this could effect him getting presents at Christmas. He is so petrified by Santa Claus that he says he doesn't want any presents from Santa. Okay that doesn't work. So the other day he was in the bathroom for a while and when he came out I asked "did you poop?" "No" he said. (I know he did and just doesn't want to wipe) So I asked him again and he gave me the guilty look and said no. So I said " Jaxon God is listening to you and he doesn't like when you lie" he sad " Mom, God (pointing up) doesn't care he is busy making his boat." I had to walk away with laughter...he has been learning about Noah's Ark at school and got the two confused. So funny but please no fibbing and just wipe!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yay for jaxon! (the singing, not the fibbing..) Yes, the fear of God will always make them wipe thier butts....NOT! ;)

todos la vie said...

You have a beautiful family :-)