Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Past Week


Well first and foremost I want to Congratulate my amazing husband for passing the 1st and hardest test for his CFA. I admire his determination and self-discipline. It takes both, to study for an exam like this, especially working full time and having a wifey and two kiddies. Not only would Jacob wake up and get to the gym everyday before work he also spent his lunches and time after work and every chance he got on the weekends preparing. Congratulations Jacob you deserve it more than anyone...now start studying for the 2nd test!
His back has gotten a lot better but he still needs to be very careful and take it easy! Thank God...... last Mondy and Tuesday I was imagining a different scenerio. With steroids from the doctor, pain meds, and rest I think he will be just fine!
I closed two escrows last week, helped out with Jacob, and had a baby shower here at our house for our old roomate and friend Christy and 70 guests. The shower went great and although I was worried everyone seemed to have a great time and fit in the backyard. I am glad last week is over but saying that all went just fine especially because I have a great husband who helps me whenever he has a chance......A wonderful mother in law that helps with the kids at a drop of a hat (although she should be doing her thesis) and a Mom that is irreplaceable. I am so lucky to have my Mom & Dad I couldn't ask for a set of more loving down to earth parents! So thank you all I couldn't get through last week without you!!! Love you all!!!!

No comments: