Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!









I know I have been a terrible blogger lately. I wanted to post a few recent pictures before December is over. We took our Christmas pictures with my talented photographer/mother in law a couple weeks ago. It was hard getting the kids to look and smile at the same time but they turned out pretty well. We also took the kids to the mall for a picture with Santa. It was interesting to say the least. As most of you know Jaxon up to this point has been terrified of Santa Clause. This year although he was nervous I told him he had to show his sister how brave he is. He had a little one on one with her before we went into see Santa. We sat him down and the photographer was taking her time so Jaxon almost had a meltdown but ended up pulling through. Emmy on the other hand was a disaster as you can see in the picture. Well we got or 2007 Santa picture but every time I look at it I do feel a bit guilty knowing that Emmy might have nightmares about that strange man with a white beard for a while. I hope all is well with everyone and may you have a very Merry Christmas. All our love

1 comment:

Gramma Jayne said...

Merry Christmas to you all! We love the Christmas card with the pictures. You have a sweet family.